Pay Point have recently introduced two wheeler motor Insurance through a partnership with Bajaj Allianz, a major General Insurance company in India. This will benefit the consumers from all states of country
Any Pay Point retailer can provide this motor insurance to the customer after collecting few informations like manufacturing year & model number of the vehicle, on the other hand customer doesn’t need to go the Insurance company office for the renewal or purchase of the motor insurance policy.
Why Motor Insurance is required for all vehicle owner?
It is mandatory for every motor vehicle owner to get a third party insurance cover. It covers the vehicle owners against Act Risks as per Section 146 of Motor Vehicles Act 1988. The scope of cover of the third party insurance is to pay compensation for death due to bodily injuries to third parties and also damage caused to the property of the third party excluding damage of your vehicle.
Benefits to the Customers:
- Receive 75% on account payment when cashless facility is not available.
- Transfer up to 50% of your existing No Claim Bonus from any insurance provider.
- Avail of our 24×7 telephonic services for claims support and other assistance, even on holidays.
- Instant claims assistance and SMS updates on your motor claim status through our 24×7 call-centers.
- Bajaj Allianz’s preferred workshops give access to hassle-free inspection and bring high service standards.
What all this motor insurance covers:
Bajaj Allianz offers a comprehensive cover that is designed to offer protection to you and your vehicle. The comprehensive cover comprises of:-
Damage to your vehicle – The policy covers you against any loss or damage caused to your vehicle or its accessories due to natural and man made calamities as defined in the scope of coverage:-
|What is covered||Exclusions|
|Accidents & external damage||Wear & tear, depreciation, mechanical or electrical breakdown|
|Fire & explosion||Consequential loss|
|Riots & strikes||A voluntary excess (if opted)|
|Malicious act||Other exclusions as per the policy|
|Burglary / housebreaking / theft||Driving without valid driving license|
|Transit||The vehicle being driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the loss|
|Storm and flood|
The additional personal accidents cover for passengers and the driver are:
Personal accidents to unnamed / named passengers and paid driver for a max of Rs.2 lakhs per person
Personal accident covers to paid drivers
- Legal liability to the paid driver employed in connection with the operation of the insured private vehicle
- Legal liability towards your insured employees other than paid driver who may be driving or travelling in the vehicle