Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Rail E-Ticketing service enables a retailer to do online reservation of railway berths and generate tickets for passengers. Pay Point India is authorized by IRCTC as a ‘Principle agent’ to appoint IRCTC agents across India.
IRCTC does not provide agent license to an individual directly but it delivers the same through IRCTC authorized Principal Agent. Pay Point India is providing the opportunity to retailers to become Indian Railway authorized e-ticketing agent. To start a railway ticket booking agency you need an IRCTC license, selling railway tickets without IRCTC license is an offence.
After an application through Pay Point India for IRCTC services, retailer gets the approval from IRCTC in 5-10 days and Pay Point team informs the retailer about the service activation same day. After approval he gets following benefits:
- Commercial License for selling railway e-tickets
- Convenient booking of e-tickets
- Easy Cancellation
- Wait-Listed e-tickets can also be booked
- Increase in customers Loyalty
- Increase in customers footfall
- A gateway to enter online services business.
Following documents are required to apply for the IRCTC services:
- Three Passport size photographs
- Photo Identity Proof (Officer Attested copy)
- Address Proof (Officer Attested copy )
- Class – 3 Form for digital signature certificate.
Why Digital Signature?
Digital Signature or SIFY form is mandatory to avail this service, following are the benefits of using digital signatures:
- Efficient portal let you book multiple railway tickets for various customers from anywhere on the IRCTC website
- It is cost effective to book train tickets online
- Use of digital signatures and electronic documents help to make online transactions more secure
- IRCTC web verifies the identity of the authorized travel agent and only allows genuine agents to book tickets
- No one can book tickets with your login details due to required digital certificate authentication
- Hassle-free transactions: travel agents can book railway tickets without any additional hassles
Before starting this business :
- You should have a computer or laptop
- You should have a printer
- You should have an internet connection.
Complimentary Services :
- Utility bill payment
- DTH & Mobile Recharge
- Air ticket Booking
- Bus Ticket Booking
- Hotel Booking
- Cinema Booking