Pay Point India added 2 wheeler motor insurance with ‘Bajaj Allianz’

Pay Point have recently introduced two wheeler motor Insurance through a partnership with Bajaj Allianz, a major General Insurance company in India. This will benefit the consumers from all states of country Any Pay Point retailer can provide this motor insurance to the customer after collecting few informations like manufacturing year & model number of the […]

Pay Point is helping the people to buy things online

Online shopping or e-commerce has become a well known term to everyone, this industry is growing month by month because of several innovative modes to reach more online buyers. Due to leading trend of e-commerce, these companies coming on edge to edge into competitions. Flipkart, a leader among these e-commerce companies, have initiated the concept to sell […]

‘Pre funded electricity billing model’ article by Mr. Romil Meghani in ‘Energy Manager’

Summary: The authored article by Mr. Romil Meghani talks about prefunded model of bill collection which is currently executed by Pay Point India in Chhattisgarh. The article highlights that only 10% of the Indian population uses payment instruments and the remaining 90% still goes through the inconvenience of travelling to service providers counters and waiting […]

MD Mr. Ketan C. Doshi talking about payment model in magazine ‘Electrical Monitor’

Summary: The interview of Mr. Ketan Doshi, Managing Director, Pay Point India is about the company’s tie-up with the Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company (CSPDCL) for a unique method of collecting customers’ dues, which can serve as a model for other electricity utilities in the country. He has discussed the payment model in detail and […]

Tatkal Rupya- a service to send money immediately

Tatkal Rupya: Tatkal Rupya represents the service offered through PaypointZ wallet. Pay Point India has already got the RBI approved ‘PaypointZ wallet’ which further facilitates IMPS and NEFT money transfer. Tatkal Rupya logo symbolizes the immediate money transfer from wallet to bank account across India through its simple and secure transaction platform. The service can […]